It's here! And it's amazing. Well, mostly amazing. It takes a very long time to boot up and I'm in that new-OS constantly rebooting period.
I got the RAID set up and Server 2012 installed without issue. Now it's just a matter of assembling it and I've already got a pretty good road map for that.
Or rather I did, but today our Confluence isn't working and I can't access my notes. I've got an older version that I exported to hand in as my capstone documentation and that was pretty up to date.
Now... Well frankly there's a fair amount of waiting.
There was a slight crisis on the old dev server due to it running out of space on the one remaining good storage drive. Since I retired the drive that was having controller issues there's been a few additional projects spun up and there just isn't room for it all. I was able to move some stuff off for now and it's very good news that the new hardware is here already.
No comments:
Post a Comment